Gluten-Free Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
- box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free yellow cake mix (or any other GF cake mix that you fancy)
- cup butter, softened (Smart Balance)
- teaspoon vanilla (GF)
- Colored sugar (you can dye your own if you're going for a more "less processed" sugar)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients except colored sugar with spoon until dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in colored sugar.
- 3 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; carefully remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Recipe borrowed from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/gluten-free-cake-mix-sugar-cookies/f607fd69-55c5-48ef-98ab-207082fbb376