262 Votes Ingredients:- 1 can full fat coconut milk, left in the fridge overnight
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt(kosher salt)
Equipment:- Can opener
- Kitchen spoon
- Medium sized bowl
- Citrus squeezer (if using lemon juice)
Directions:1. Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight). This will cause the cream to separate from the milk.
2. Open the can of coconut milk and scrape out the cream into a medium sized bowl. Hint: I always open the can from the bottom and pour the milk out into a separate container before scraping out the cream. You can use the saved milk for smoothies and other recipes.
3. Whisk the sea salt and the lemon juice or vinegar into the cream until well combined. Taste and add more lemon…