ROTISSERIE CHICKEN BBQ FLATBREAD
- 1 small-medium rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce
- 1 recipe of pizza dough or store-bought dough for one pizza (canned even works well) (GF/YF Pizza dough)
- 2-3 oz. goat cheese / chèvre, crumbled
- 3-4 radishes, sliced (thinly for less crispness, thicker for more crunch)
- baby arugula, to finish
- balsamic vinegar, optional, to finish
- Heat grill, preferably charcoal. If using gas, turn on one side to medium/high heat. If charcoal, heat coals and then spread all coals to one side, or to a ring, leaving the center without coals. You want to cook over indirect heat to prevent burning.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Press each out into a still somewhat thick, flatbread shape.
- Have all ingredients ready to apply.
- Lightly oil grill grates to prevent sticking. If using gas, lower to medium heat.
- Grill dough over the indirect heat side or area of the grill until browned.
- Flip and immediately apply sauce, chicken, goat cheese and radishes.
- Cook until bottom is browned. If your temperature of the grill wasn't too high, the cheese should be soft and thoroughly heated.
- Top with fresh arugula, salt and pepper as desired, a drizzle of balsamic.
- Enjoy with friends and family.
- Recipe borrowed from: http://sweetbabyrays.com/Recipes/Rotisserie-Chicken-BBQ-Flatbread?utm_campaign=April2016_Email&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email