Skip to main content

Brandless

Hello 👋🏾, how are you guys?

I'm trying to put my foot in the door 🚪 . I'm trying to ease back into this "blogger situation.

I will start with a Company that is new to me. (This blog post like ALL the others are NOT sponsored... Though that would be nice. 😏) I saw the ad for this company several times on various social media sites and really never paid it any attention... Because I don't care for ads.
The ad that caught my attention included the fact that for every however much they donate a meal 🍴. I personally like companies that care about the world 🗺, whether it's recycling ♻ (that's a huge plus ➕ for me), donating food 🍲, water, clothes, etc. Another big plus for me was the fact that everything is Organic. I do not on any level agree with GMOs. In addition to those awesome stats...... (which took me forever to believe) EVERYTHING IS ONLY $3!!!! Please tell me where are you going to find organic products for $3?!
It took about a month for me to save up. I purchased 27 items, including :
2 Daily Digestive & Immune Biotic
2 Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle mix
2 Green Tea & Aloe Body Lotion
Organic Non Aerosol Olive Oil Spray
TREE FREE Facial Tissue Cube 2pk
Summer Breeze Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Organic Blueberry Flax Instant Oatmeal
Organic Maple Instant Oatmeal
Organic Popcorn Olive Oil & Seeds Salt
Organic Maple Syrup
Organic Agave
Organic Mayonnaise
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Mix
Daily Facial Moisturizer - Gluten Free
Organic Cotton Balls - 100ct
Women's Multi Vitamins - Gluten free
Calm and Support pills
Organic Cotton Tampons - 10ct
9" Silicone Baking Tongs
Gluten Free Brownie Baking Mix
Roasted and Salted Cashews
Green Tea & Aloe Body Wash
TREE FREE Bath Tissue 2ply 6pk
Unscented Body Lotion

I know that was alot but several things are really important to me. Supplements without a ton of garbage in them are hard to find. Of course you don't get 100 pills for $3 but what do expect? The multi vitamins are 30ct, all the others are 14ct. The fact that they have TREE LESS products sold me. I never thought about Non GMO toilet cleaner. The lotion and body wash are way bigger than I expected. That was a good thing! We all know that maple syrup and gluten free products are stupid expensive and they're only $3...wow!

We are trying out the gluten free Pancake and waffle mix today. We've tried the maple syrup and that's freaking amazing! I've tried the cashews, unscented body lotion, facial moisturizer, toilet bowl cleaner (I super love that), the blueberry instant oatmeal is super good, the maple instant oatmeal isn't bad but I will buy it again. I'm not sure about the immune biotic yet (I've only taken 2, I think). I'm taking the vitamins everyday - I never know one way or the other with vitamins (my body is weird).

I'm super excited about the "Home Products", they have pens🖋 , pencils ✏, journals, markers, the list goes on. I love those things!

Oh yeah the membership is $36/year (which took me a minute to figure out - sad 😔 - that it's $3/month)
I do plan to get the membership when I can afford it. It's free shipping with the membership.

Long story short, I'm happy so far. I do definitely recommend this company.
www.brandless.com

I will be back with an update on the 🥞!

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Taco Sauce

This is nice and uncomplicated! You know the only thing I'd change is the salt and make it kosher, other than that this recipe is clean. I haven't made it yet but I will the next time I need taco sauce! Homemade things are better!

Homemade Seasonings

I found this on Pinterest. Several things I do miss about being allergy free. So happy they can be duplicated at home Make sure the minced onions are JUST onions. I personally would use kosher salt. Use raw sugar. Instead of sour cream use 0% greek yogurt. 

Hough Bakery - butter cookies

Hough Bakery By  Gail Greenberg   &   Diane Rolfe Hough Bakery was an integral  part of me and my family's lives, (most people in Cleveland for that matter) I was heartbroken when they closed. I have  always remembered the cookies and doughnuts from this magical bakery. Their products were like nothing I had ever had before (and it was extra  magical because I was so little/young) I have been searching for about 30 years for something similar - no luck... but, thank goodness there are a few recipes floating around the internet! Unfortunately  even with Archie's being open, my food afflictions will not allow  me to enjoy those old time favorites. Luckily, converting is what I do and that's what this site is about so I  will switch some things  around and see how it turns out! The recipe below is just ONE of my all time favorites, please enjoy! Memories of a signature blue-and-white, string-tied cake box filled with a streusel coffee cake, hot cross buns, stick