Gluten-Free Sun-Dried Tomato-Cheddar-Chive Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cups King Arthur Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour I used this
- 2 teaspoons baking powder I used this
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 teaspoon salt I used this - kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives I used this
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs I used this
- 1/2 cup cold milk
After I used the combination of ingredients, I used the instructions for the King Arthur recipe.
Also, The Lil Chef and I tried experimenting with mixing SnapChat and Instagram with the progress of the biscuits and it did not turn out quite how I wanted it to.... not sure if we'll do that again.