- 3 oz. Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 oz. Ken’s® Supreme Blue Cheese Dressing (I would eliminate this completely, if you can have this, be my guest)
- ½ cup Cheddar & Jack Cheese, shredded (Dairy free, Daiya)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, sliced
- 3 oz. chicken, grilled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Blue Cheese, crumbled (I would eliminate this completely, if you can have this, be my guest)
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 flatbread dough 4x12 (refer to my no yeast pizza dough post)
- Top the flat bread with the Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce getting ¼ inch from each side. Top the sauce evenly with the cheddar & jack cheese, grilled chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake at 425 F until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Slice, garnish with the celery and green onion, and serve immediately with a side of the Blue Cheese Dressing.