Skip to main content

Today!

OK, FINALLY we are all caught up! These are my posts from today! As far as these posts are concerned... I'm very proud! I think I'm finally in the right state of mind and I found my motivation for my weightloss this time around (Bermuda 2017 - Family Reunion)
I only want to lose about 20-25lbs, then maintain and tone. I'm praying I make it to Bermuda but even if I don't I'm going to exercise like I'm going!

  Now as far as My Which Wich situation... I had never heard of this place. I got an oil change about 2wks ago and there was a flyer on the counter, I picked it up. Got home read it and...This is the cutest idea ever, it's alot like subway but instead  of telling them what you want, you pick the bag, check off the ingredients, give it to them and they make it. What I just said is not the part that I'm head over heels about. Again, they are very similar to subway which is good but (again I had this idea) I can have almost the same sandwich just wrapped in lettuce and tadaaaa! no gluten! I can eat outside again!! Now some of you might not know why this is a big deal to me. I do not know of many places here in NEO that actually have places that offer these services! I have been to so many places and asked for a sandwich, turkey burger, etc. wrapped in lettuce and they look at me like my eyes started glowing lavender! (and this will be a place that supposedly offers this!) I get so jealous lol when I see people post these things on other social media sites . I literally go to the exact same chain and noting! So yes! this is very awesome for me!!! (and other people in the surrounding areas with similar issues)  
Cooking With Mommy feeling thankful
Published by Veronica Johnson3 hrsEdited
‪#‎CookingWithMommy‬
Ok, so we were supposed to have salmon tonight but we decided to go to ‪#‎WhichWich‬. We are going to have to switch it up, I'm going to divorce Subway (I still love them) we've been together for about 20yrs but i've found a healthier relationship...finally! The "Perfect" match still exist lmbo
Like   Comment   
  • Cooking With Mommy
    Write a comment...
Cooking With Mommy feeling accomplished
Published by Veronica Johnson6 hrs
‪#‎CookingWithMommy‬
I have gone back to exercising yesterday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Seasonings

I found this on Pinterest. Several things I do miss about being allergy free. So happy they can be duplicated at home Make sure the minced onions are JUST onions. I personally would use kosher salt. Use raw sugar. Instead of sour cream use 0% greek yogurt. 

Homemade Taco Sauce

This is nice and uncomplicated! You know the only thing I'd change is the salt and make it kosher, other than that this recipe is clean. I haven't made it yet but I will the next time I need taco sauce! Homemade things are better!

Hough Bakery - butter cookies

Hough Bakery By  Gail Greenberg   &   Diane Rolfe Hough Bakery was an integral  part of me and my family's lives, (most people in Cleveland for that matter) I was heartbroken when they closed. I have  always remembered the cookies and doughnuts from this magical bakery. Their products were like nothing I had ever had before (and it was extra  magical because I was so little/young) I have been searching for about 30 years for something similar - no luck... but, thank goodness there are a few recipes floating around the internet! Unfortunately  even with Archie's being open, my food afflictions will not allow  me to enjoy those old time favorites. Luckily, converting is what I do and that's what this site is about so I  will switch some things  around and see how it turns out! The recipe below is just ONE of my all time favorites, please enjoy! Memories of a signature blue-and-white, string-tied cake box filled with a streusel coffee cake, hot cross buns, stick