Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
15 MIN Prep Time
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef (ground turkey)
- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- teaspoon salt
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz) (cabot, naturally lactose free cheddar cheese)
- cup Original Bisquick™ mix (GF baking mix or GF Bisquick)
- cup milk (non dairy milk or lactose free milk)
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4 Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.