I found this recipe through one site that led me to another site and to another...we know how that goes! Anyway I'll provide the link so you guys can see her make this bread.
I suggest watching the video, I noticed some things were slightly different than what was printed on her website. I believe I have included everything.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I'd use Bob's Red Mill One to One GF flour mix)
- ¼ cup golden flax meal
- 1 TBS grass-fed gelatin (I'm not sure about this, going to do more research. I've never used it, it was just always in my mom's cabinet)
- 2 TBS coconut flour (I do not have any so I'll put 2 extra TBS of the GF mix)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or kosher)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 5 large eggs (I'm worried about this, I don't tolerate eggs well. I might use an egg replacer)
- 1 TBS coconut oil (liquified)
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Mix all of the things together, dry ingredients first, whisk, and then add the wet ingredients in, mix
- Grease the pan
- Bake for 35 to 55 minutes