Well, today is the day! We have 11 days until Thanksgiving. This is the time to figure out your menus (if you haven't already) put last minute tweaks on the grocery list, prepare the house if you're having company, travel plans if you're leaving to visit family/friends. I will be posting primarily Thanksgiving posts/recipes from now until "The Day".
I will be posting "Alternatives" to the traditional Thanksgiving fare. Sometimes it's ok to step outside the box, mix it up a little.
(I'm not mixing it up too much this year lol)
Our Allergy Free Thanksgiving Menu 2015:
* Lactose Free, Gluten Free Mac & Cheese
* Green Beans & White Potatoes & Smoked Turkey
* No Yeast Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
* Mashed Potatoes (instant for The Lil Chef & Homemade for me)
* Candied Bacon
* Roasted Chicken Thighs
* Cranberry Sauce
* Candied Butternut Squash
* Mixed Greens w/ Cabbage & Smoked Turkey
* Garlic Corn w/ Onions
* My mom is making us a Gluten Free Dairy Free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie (A mouthful I know lol)
* Lactose Free Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream
* And a half of a Gluten Free Apple Pie my mom made a little while ago that I put in the freezer.
I'm more than sure I will Post the cooking process.